- This course is designed for beginners in dog training.
- You must have a dog that meets the requirements to be a PSD.
- Comfortable and easy to understand.
- Practical, simple language that facilitates the understanding of the modules.
- Supporting text and videos.
- Lifetime access: practice the lessons as often as you want, whenever you want.
- Anyone who wants to train a dog to become a PSD.
- People with psychiatric disabilities who are looking for an accessible treatment alternative.
- Family members or acquaintances of someone who requires a PSD.
In this course, you will find everything you need to understand and train your pet as a psychiatric service dog. You will also learn important information about the different psychiatric disabilities and how your dog can help. This is a step-by-step guide to understanding and training your dog in specific tasks; you can come back to it as often as you wish and improve your skills over time..